Next I worked on a garland for the wood elf pincushion. It was a bit tricky sewing the flowers to a ribbon but it was worth it.
My next project was another spider. I had already worked on a red spider but I ran out of some beads. So I had to start again first making sure I had the necessary beads for it. Here is what I came up with,
I also worked on an ATC which is a watercolor pencils. I worked on building layers and blending colors. It is pretty.
To much reflection on the card.
After looking at the wood elf I realised that I forgot the flowers that I wanted the pincushion to hold. So I strung some flower pieces onto wire and placed them in the wood elf's arms.
Finally a finshed pincushion!
Four finished projects today!