Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Beaded Spiders

Finally I am going to make something with beads again.  My sister found this blog on the internet http://www.shawkl.com and pinned it for me.  So today I took a look at the tutorial and to my surprise she makes her spiders like I make mine!  But hers are so much better!  She uses beautiful bead combinations. Even if you don't like spiders go to her site she makes lots of nice stuff and sells them on Etsy.

So inspired by the site I made two spiders today!  The first I realized I didn't make enough joints so I will need to remake the legs.

 
The second spider was made with natural stones and crystals and is much smaller.  It is also more realistic.  They both need more work but it will take some time to put away the beads so maybe tomorrow I can finish.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment