Tried a more advanced quilling project that was difficult. The snowflake only had two types of shapes, marquise and s scroll. The first shape I am getting better at but the s scroll is challenging. The s scroll had a larger and smaller end and it was difficult to know when they were the right size. So I tried counting the turns on each side and then letting them relax so they had an open scroll shape. The problem was in getting the shapes glued. I would try and hold the glued shape closed but the energy of the curve kept popping the scroll open again. I wasted quite a few pieces of quilling paper but finally finished the snowflake. The s scrolls formed a heart shape and a marquise is glued to the top and bottom of the hearts and then the bottom marquise glued together on their sides forming a circle of marquises. Two of the hearts were not quite right but I am still learning. I'm beginning to wonder if this is beyond my abilities. The rest of the day I spent dropping things if I didn't concentrate on holding on. But I did get one small box of clear crystals separated by AB, size and shape and restrung on cotton cord. The crystals kept trying to allude me but I won in the end! I guess I will see if I get back to the doll tomorrow or have the will to quill!