Last night Lee read to me and I put together red paper flowers. The bouquet I'm making will be for the craft room. I got more than a dozen flowers made. So today I started putting together the white flowers. After a couple were done I noticed they were the wrong color of white. These had a slightly brownish tinge and the ones I used already in the bouquet were purple tinged. So now I have a lot of white hearts and I don't know what I will do with them. The red ones I glued to the Styrofoam ball. I will have to get new white paper in order to finish. Here is a picture of the bouquet so far. The spaces will be filled in with either greenery or maybe lace. To bad I don't have playing cards to paint the white ones red for me!