Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Let them eat cake

Still the cake is being a pain!  Yesterday I slept way to much and never got it started!  I just couldn't wake up.  I even fell asleep standing up yesterday.  Some days the medicine I take is hard to manage, I get really silly on the stuff too, sometimes!  So I am trying to stay awake today.  I see the doctor at 2:40 and plan to see friends at Beverly's after 1:00.  I found some craft supplies to give away so I'm looking forward to that.

Last evening I added more books to my librarything account.  I was falling asleep while typying in the numbers but now have 31 books added.  Now I will mark them with an xlibris and put them back in my personal library.  Also need to add my review of the books.  Well off to the doctors.

No comments:

Post a Comment