Wednesday, June 1, 2016

Been a while

It has been quite a while since my last post.  Unfortunately I've been unwell and unable to craft anything to post about.  Sadly, pain in my hands caused a lot of issues with holding a needle.

But I'm lucky that anti-depressants help the nerve pain in my hands!  So a couple weeks ago my doctor changed the dose of  my medicine and I could hold a needle again!  Here is a picture of what I embroidered last week.


Bee Eater from Trish Burr's book "Needle Painting" Embroidery. (front)


Bee eater (back)

Being able to embroider again feels wonderful.  There are some mistakes including the over sized eye.  Definitely need more work on shading and colors.  Still it isn't a bad start after such a long time of not being able to pick up and hold a needle!  Hopefully the bee eater is just a start!

No comments:

Post a Comment