Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Another day

Last night I started a baby sweater for a new great niece.  It is kimono style which is easy to get on an off and in pink shades.  Very pretty but hard on the hands to work, so I'm resting them.  Just started a poolish so there may be bread tomorrow.  I miss fresh bread, it has been a long time since I tried to make some.

Today had less pollen in the air and I finally got out of the house and sat outside for awhile. Sat and read while the cat dosed next to the chair.  Just finished a book called "Uncatalogued", it was a mystery about books and libraries.

Finally got some pictures of the doily I'm working on, with luck I will finish it over the summer.  It is beautiful!

1 comment:

  1. Holy crap that is huge and so beautiful! It's amazing it hasn't consumed you!

    ReplyDelete